Tourism HR Canada has implemented several changes to its operations and initiatives in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone’s health and safety are always of the utmost priority, and we have taken action to do our part in limiting the spread of the virus.
Our staff are working from home and easily reached during regular business hours (generally 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time). Should you wish to connect with anyone from our office, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com for specific contact details.
Future Skills Framework: All upcoming focus groups have been put on hold until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Destination Employment: Please email email@example.com or your local delivery agent for the latest information on training programs and participant intakes (current and planned).
LGBT+ inclusion workshops, offered in partnership with the CGLCC: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
- Enquiries: The quickest way to receive a response is via email@example.com or your local certification coordinator.
- Exams: Scheduled sessions may be cancelled. Affected candidates will be notified. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
- Work history verifications: There may be delays due to temporary business closures.
- Performance evaluations:
- We are able to continue offering performance evaluations that take place by phone.
- Food and Beverage Manager case study evaluations may be cancelled. Affected candidates will be notified.
- Heritage Interpreters may wish to delay the video recording of their product delivery.
- There may be delays in sending paper certificates, but we are able to send confirmation of certification via email if needed.
We will continue to keep our clients and stakeholders informed of any further changes. Thank you for your understanding; we know how difficult this time is for Canada’s tourism sector and the 1.8 million individuals who rely on it for employment. We are here to support you.