Job seekers, meanwhile, are looking for a more rounded work experience—a workplace that aligns with their values, encourages development and growth, and offers the flexibility to balance competing priorities in their work and personal lives.
To help, we’ve explored 12 ways employers can set themselves apart and entice the skilled staff they need to build a thriving business that meets the expectations of today’s discerning traveller.
Bonus: a handy checklist for quick reference to make your business an employer of choice!
Download the full PDF to delve into how to:
- Include Alternative Work Arrangements as Part of Your HR Strategy
- Update and Expand Your Recruitment Strategies
- Overhaul and Tailor Your Work Arrangements
- Use Technology to Enhance Experiences
- Manage HR Risk and Reduce Volatility
- Work on Retention Strategies
- Invest in Your HR/Employer Brand
- Be a Centre of Meaningful Learning
- Make Smart Training Investments
- Cultivate Meaningful Community Relations
- Provide Stability Through Predictable Employment
- Increase Your HR IQ