Join Tourism HR Canada for an excusive webinar featuring tourism experts Twenty31 Consulting, who will delve into the recently released report Global Survey on Perspectives of Service Delivery and Traveller Priorities. The report, partially funded by the Government of Canada, details the results of a recent survey of 800 travel consumers in each of nine key global outbound travel markets for Canadian tourism: Australia, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, UK, and US.
Explore the delicate balance many tourism businesses are facing as they plan for reopening and recovery in 2022 and beyond: trying to provide safe, appropriately priced tourism experiences while also meeting the service expectations of travellers.
Register to learn more about:
• Global trends and impact of COVID-19
• Traveller influences
• Recent travel behaviour
• Travel ambitions
• Traveller perspectives on travel service issues post-COVID
• Perceptions and impact of service delivery in Canada vs. other destinations
• Impact of familiarity with service issues
• Country attitudinal profiles
The webinar will take place Thursday, April 7, at 11:00 AM Eastern. Click here to register.