Through its Emerit Tourism Training brand, Tourism HR Canada offers a suite of human resource tools that can assist any size enterprise prepare and deliver HR and business planning strategies, as well as deliver training to build the professionalism and productivity of their employees.
The HR Toolkit is a comprehensive online resource for tourism managers and owners/operators looking for information and functional ready-to-use templates that can be customized to meet their HR needs. This resource will assist you to:
- Create a strategic HR plan to address the potential challenges in staffing
- Recruit from alternate labour pools, such as new immigrants, retirees, Indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities
- Devise career advancement opportunities, sponsored training, and competitive compensation packages for employees
This resource is intended to inform owners/operators of best business practices and enable them to apply the knowledge to their own business via easily customizable templates that are designed for specific tasks in the workplace.
This CD-ROM based resource incorporates practical and straightforward tourism business management tools, resources, and templates.
Ideal for entrepreneurs and small tourism business owners and operators, this series explores the fundamental basics of business planning, development, and management.
An important component of the Emerit product line is the extensive selection of trainer resources. Train-the-Trainer is a workshop that covers the how-tos of training:
- The importance of training
- How adults learn
- How to plan for and deliver training
- How effective coaching, feedback, and recognition will reinforce performance