For over 25 years, Tourism HR Canada has collaborated with tourism stakeholders from across Canada and around the globe, seeking to build a strong, skilled workforce and support the growth of tourism businesses.
Our partners range from employers to educators, industry associations to governments, and community organizations to international agencies. With this trusted network, we strive to:
- Lead comprehensive labour market research and analysis
- Forecast future skills to foster growth and innovation
- Position tourism as a destination for employment
- Innovate skills development to optimize the workforce
- Make strategic investments to ensure organizational strength
We would be pleased to discuss how we could partner with you to further these strategic priorities or discuss others. Contact us to learn more!