Since 1993, Tourism HR Canada has been developing and updating top quality emerit tourism training content according to rigorous industry and academic standards. Over the years, our clients have requested a variety of individualized training and assessment products, as well as custom labour market reporting and analysis.
Tourism HR Canada is pleased to offer consulting services that facilitate the development and delivery of training, certification administration, human resource and planning strategies, research, and instructional design for all sectors of the marketplace.
Our expert Development staff works closely with national and international subject matter experts to design solutions to your workplace challenges.
Available Consulting Services
- Assessment Tools
- Certification Administration (Test bank administration, registration, candidate follow-up)
- Instructional Design (Curriculum and Training Content)
- Online and in-person
- Turnkey workshops
Labour Market Analysis and Research
- Customized Reporting and Analysis
- Customized Surveys
Organizations have collaborated with us to build comprehensive training and development programs that complement existing brand training. Below are three examples of these partnerships:
- Case Study – Transport Canada – Rental Boat Safety Checklist Re-launch
- Case Study – Nova Scotia Career Development Association – Voluntary Certification Development & Sustainability / Business Plan
- Case Study – IATA Training & Development Institute offers emerit training at accredited schools
- Case Study – White Point Beach Resort’s emerit Training Program Enthusiastically Embraced by Staff
- Case Study – Iconic American Hotel Partners with emerit Consulting Solutions for bold new customized training and assessment & achieves World Class status
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.